Turbe
Professional Supporter

More User Comments:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olelinken View Post
TX-P65VT60Y Owner
This software works great
~
Easy setup, user friendly interface and unmatched suport from Turbe. I can highly recommend ControlCal!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pani View Post
TC-P65ZT60 Owner
Just wanted to volunteer some information here for anyone considering the ControlCAL software - It's magic! Take it from someone whom literally spent hours manually entering data; This programs flawlessly accomplishes the task in seconds. And, I must also genuinely state that the service rendered by Turbe was truly exceptional; He went out of his way to assist me - A professional in every sense
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Mad
TC-P55VT50 Owner
Posted Here
I am also using controlcal, and I highly recommend it to anyone making any adjustments to their settings. Actual calibration is literally impossible without controlcal! The ease of making adjustments, having all settings nicely laid out and easily accessible on your computer screen, and then saving the settings for easy download or upload to your TV within seconds is simply awesome. So if you have settings you wish to save and easily upload back to your TV within seconds, controlcal is the way to go for sure...
Quote:
Originally Posted by smolen64 View Post
TC-P65ZT60 Owner
Don't have any doubts about using ControlCal
~
superb customer service
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhoy12
TC-P60VT60 Owner
WOW, such an awesome program
Quote:
Originally Posted by keef95
TC-P65ZT60 Owner
Posted Here
I can't say enough good things about ControlCAL...a value at twice the price.
the support Turbe provides is awesome
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJBrown33 View Post
TC-P55VT60 Owner
ControlCAL G/VT30 Edition v2 was worth every cent!
~
it was very easy to use and intuitive once I actually tried the program. Thank you Turbe!
Quote:
Originally Posted by semicolin View Post
TC-P60VT60 Owner
I agree with PJBrown33. ControlCal G/VT30 Edition v2 was worth every cent!!! If you follow all the instructions, its pretty easy to use. Thank you Turbe!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
TC-P65ZT60 Owner
The software performs beautifully. It was well thought out and designed. Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mascior
Posted Here
Thanks to Turbe I downloaded the new ControlCal software, which by the way is awesome and I couldn't see in a million years calibrating this display without it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbillen
VT50 Owner
Posted Here
Got ControlCal.... Within 2 minutes of working with it I can no longer imagine calibrating without it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunon
VT50 Owner
Posted Here
ControlCal is superior
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryInRI
VT60 Owner
Just a note to tell you that I gave ControlCAL a workout on my 65VT60 last night and the results were spectacular. Previously, without your suburb program and its interface, it would have taken me twice the length of time to achieve the results that I did. It is a fantastic tool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryInRI
VT60 Owner
Posted Here
Don't try this without ControlCAL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Mad
VT50 Owner
Posted Here
I just started using Controlcal, and I love it already! As dbillen mentioned, I too agree and couldn't even imagine calibrating my VT50 without it
Quote:
Originally Posted by slosvt View Post
VT60 Owner
I must say that Control Cal is a huge time saver!
More ControlCAL Elite X5 Edition v2 and ControlCAL G/VT30 Edition v2 User comments:
Quote:
Originally Posted by djgarcia
Sharp Elite Owner / CalMAN v5 User
Posted Here
I prefer the ControlCAL interface, as well as saving and quickly restoring or modifying settings. For me at least the DDC window is not a replacement for ControlCAL
~
ControlCAL is dedicated to that function and so goes well the extra mile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfreedom
Professional Calibrator / CalMAN v5 Ultimate User
Posted Here
Now that I have been using ControlCal for a while, I totally agree about the interface. Much easier in ControlCal than it is in the DDC. I've become a fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGiants4Natic View Post
I used ControlCal (Fantastic system for getting a quick and painless calibration
Quote:
Originally Posted by techsilver13 View Post
Turbe ~ offers amazing support at ALL hours of the day and night. The software is great, now my wife doesnt complain about me pausing a movie messing with video settings. I can sit and do it without her noticing to much. That in and of itself was worth the price to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhoy12 View Post
Here's some feedback from my recent experience with Turbe. I've recently worked with Turbe to get my VT60 dialed in with ControlCal, and all I can say is WOW, this program is awesome! The only thing better than ControlCal is Turbe's customer support. We started emailing at about 8:30 pm mountain time and we had everything needed by 10:20 pm. All my emails were responded to within 15 minutes or less even at 10:00 at night! Turbe is top notch and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him and will do more in the future. Thanks again for everything!
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter840
TC-P65VT60 Owner
Posted Here
I just want to say I used a program called ControlCal to adjust this monitor
The program was easy to use and the results are honestly incredible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlag305
TC-P65ZT60 Owner
I thought it was amazing!
very helpful and super fast

Last edited by Turbe; 02-27-2015 at 12:02 PM.
Turbe is offline   Reply With Quote